Hair Transplants in Turkey
Deresina’s sensitively designed headwear has given confidence and dignity to people experiencing hair loss since 2014. Our fashion-forward range includes stylish caps and bandanas, elegant turbans and headscarves, and beautiful accessories.
And for those experiencing permanent hair loss, our Hair Transplant in Turkey service offers a new level of control and self-empowerment.
Deresina works with the best doctors, hair transplant technicians and clinics. They’re all rigorously evaluated and certified so you know you’re receiving the finest medical care.
We’ll create a treatment plan specific to you - and we’ll ensure your well-being and satisfaction with advice and support from day one for up to 12 months after treatment.
Our hair clinic services include:
- DHI Hair Transplants
- Smooth Fue Hair
- Sapphire Fue Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplants for Women
How it works
- After filling out our forms, you’ll simply send us images of your hair via WhatsApp +44 (0) 7901 308 412 . Our doctors will assess these to determine hair transplant viability.
- If a transplant is possible, we’ll arrange a consultation, create your treatment plan and carefully explain what will happen during the procedure.
- All you need to do next is book your flight - and you will be ready for your arranged treatment.
Why choose Deresina?
- We deeply understand that hair loss can be a traumatic experience - we’ve helped people with this distressing life transition since 2008, launching our headwear range in 2014.
- Quality control and safety are paramount to us. That’s why we ensure that the doctors and clinics we recommend hold the highest industry certification and insurance.
- To further ensure your wellbeing, we go above and beyond by:
- Meticulously assessing surgeon qualifications and experience - including the number of transplants they’ve performed
- Gauging patient satisfaction rates per surgeon
- Evaluating which hair transplant types a surgeon would recommend for you - and why
- Establishing how the clinic will assist you in the event of complications
- There’s always someone available to handle your queries based in London
Who can have a hair transplant?
Hair transplants are suitable for people with permanent baldness - usually meaning scalp-based hair loss, which is commonly caused by familial genes and ageing.
While anyone can lose the hair on their head, men suffer balding hair loss more commonly
Hair transplants aren’t suitable for people with hair loss associated with medical procedures such as chemotherapy, or medical conditions like alopecia.
To learn more and set up a consultation, contact us via www.TRwell.com